Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to DaDa!!!!


Well, I've got to do this quick, and I really don't know what I'm doing. I'm trying to sneak into your account and do this before you get out of the shower......Plus, you know how much I love to write and even more how much I love for people to read what I write. So sorry no nice long sweet blog from me. Just a simple --we hope you have a great birthday and thanks for being the best dad and husband. Love ya!

6 comments:

jennifer said...

happy birthday from the willis'!!! I feel awful....had i known, we would of had cake tonight :(

The Mauntel's said...

His birthday is actually tomorrow. I just thought I'd do it now before going to bed so he would have it in the morning as mornings are generally hectic here....

Christie Stump said...

Happy Birthday, Mike!! Hope you have a great one!

The Mauntel's said...

What a surprise! A guest post from my wife! Thank you SO much for the birthday wishes. You guys are the best! Love you!

Thanks to everyone else for the birthday wishes as well!

Ashly said...

Happy Happy Birthday! We should have celebrated tonight! Next week for sure! Hope it's a great one!

Sara Price said...

Happy BDay from the Prices! Looks like you had a special day!