Sunday, August 16, 2009

Louie Giglio's Press Conference on Twitter

I wanted to share Louie Giglio's press conference on Twitter. It's HILARIOUS. Especially since I shared his sentiment, but subsequently surrendered as he did.

Here's what he said on February 12, 2009 to warrant the press conference:

"I'm not twittering about the church [Passion City Church] 'cause I don't believe in twittering...but that's just a personal thing...but I know a lot of you are and a lot of you do...and that's fantastic and I'm SO excited for you...but there's no one on the planet that I am so DESPERATELY concerned about that I want to be updated on their every move in life...and so that person hasn't emerged yet and I'm certainly not one of those for anyone else."

Feel free to follow me, but don't expect too many tweets.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

lol, im glad you caved. louie just joined though....sucker.