Thanks to Maddie, I celebrated my first Father's Day two years ago. This year, however, was extra special. Micah William was born on 6/18. He weighed 7 lbs 1 0z and measured 20 inches. Everyone's doing well. Maddie loves to feed her "baby brudda" and says, "Da-Da, get him." whenever he cries. Here's a better look at our little guy. I'll share more once the dust settles.
"He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8
4 comments:
Beautiful!!!
I can't wait to meet him! He's looks so cuddly!
Micah is beautiful!! Congratulations! I hear Maddie was excited to show the new baby her room...too cute! Sounds like you definitely had a wonderful father's day!
YAY!! We can't wait to see yall soon!
Post a Comment