
Not only did Maddie sleep in her big-girl bed for the first time this week, she went on her big-girl potty! Thanks to Madame Blueberry (VeggieTales), she's one step closer to losing the diaper.
Em and Maddie were at Mi-mi's (Em's mom) house. Maddie wanted to watch Madame Blueberry. Mi-mi doesn't have Madame Blueberry. While Maddie was carrying on, they happened to be discussing potty training. Em mentioned to Maddie, "If you use your big-girl potty, you can watch Madame Blueberry." Maddie immediately went to Mi-mi's door to leave. Once home, she went straight upstairs, took off her pants, sat on her big-girl potty and -- after some pretzels and water -- went!
She likes Madame Blueberry SO much, she went twice more. Thank you, Madame Blueberry, for your everlasting contribution to potty training. Who knew?
4 comments:
Way to go Maddie!
Way to go Maddie!
the great date was AWESOME!!! we all need to go next month :) I LOVE maddie... i want to steal her, she is the perfect little child.
I can't even get R to sit still long enough to watch cartoons...I am seriously jealous!!! Yea Maddie!
Post a Comment