I mentioned Maddie's love for ducks in an earlier post and realized I hadn't shared the love. Feeding the ducks has become part of Maddie's daily routine. As soon as she arrives, she reminds them it's "Ma-na" (i.e. Maddie). They might not need reminding when she starts yelling "DUCK! BREAD!" She's such a motherly figure, I'm surprised they haven't followed her home. Speaking of home, "DUCK! BREAD!" are regularly interjected into mealtime prayers. They've GOT to be the most blessed ducks ever!
But it's not always fun and games. Things took a turn for the worst when Em managed to land a cracker on the back of one. Maddie was NOT happy. Somehow I managed to avoid a dip in the "pond" -- as Em calls it. Enjoy the rest of the pictures!
2 comments:
Michael, I know that Madeleine got her love of feeding the ducks from your Dad. He and I would the ducks in various lakes around Cincinnati with your Grandpa and Grandma!
Too cute! I love how much she loves animals! The picture of the goose with the bread on its back is great!
Post a Comment