Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's official; Maddie's a Steelers fan!

Maddie started clapping on Sunday, which happens to be the day the Steelers beat the Bengals 38-10, so I think it's safe to assume she's a Steelers fan (just like Emily and me). And while I'm on the subject, can you imagine how it must feel to be Chad Johnson? I mean, you legally change your last name to Ocho Cinco and you're having one of the worst seasons of you career...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mike, this is the first time I've used this so let me know you got it. I can't even believe this Steeler's stuff. I can see if you now wanted to be Falcon fans, but come on, Steelers? Also, your beautiful daughters name is MADELEINE, not maddie. Makes me think of Mothers Against Drunk Drivers (MADD). Tell her Uncle Tom will always call her by her beautiful name MADELEINE! In fact, I might always call her MADELEINE GRACE!