Monday, October 13, 2008

It's about time!


One would think Emily and I might live under a rock. "Why?" you ask. Well, it's 2008 and we're just now joining the Facebook, MySpace, Blogger revolution.

What we hope to accomplish with this blog is to keep family and friends up to date on our part of "the story" we are blessed to be a part of. And after reading the few blogs I read before starting our own, random thoughts might be a part of it as well.

So welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy your visit and come back again. And for those of you who have no idea what's happened since the summer of 2004, here's an update:

  • Emily and I met at Southland Christian Church in Lexington, KY in April of 2004.
  • We were married on September 2, 2004 in Lexington, KY.
  • We moved to Atlanta, GA right after our wedding for my job with Deloitte & Touche.
  • Emily joined Superior Essex in November of 2004.
  • We moved north of Atlanta after two years in Buckhead.
  • I joined Bank of North Georgia's Corporate Banking team in February of 2007.
  • We welcomed Madeleine Grace into the world on September 28, 2007 and recently celebrated her first birthday.
  • Emily will begin working part-time in November so she can spend more time with Maddie (even though Maddie already gets exceptional care from my mother-in-law, Lynn).

No comments: